Outdoor Deck Rentals
All deck rentals require a Southside Place resident as sponsor.
To check availability and make reservations click here, then click on the green rentals tab. All deck reservations must be made online. *As of January 1, 2020 there will be a 3.5% convenience fee for all online payments.*
To rent the deck, a renter must be a Southside Place citizen over the age of 21 or have a Southside Place citizen sponsor the rental. The sponsoring citizen must be present at the event.
You may use the bathroom in the playground during your event.
The deck may be rented from 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM; however, events cannot start until 7:00 AM and music must be off by 10:00 PM
Deck Rental Fees:
- 2 hour minimum
- A $55 service fee will be added if food and/or drinks are served
- $200 deposit
- $60.00/hr from 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $80.00/hr from 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- $40.00/hr from 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $60.00/hr from 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Season Pass Holder
- $30.00/hr from 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- $45.00/hr from 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- DJ's, live bands or other amplified music are NOT allowed.
- Smoking, glass of any kind (except medical devices), pets (service animals are allowed) glitter, megaphones, loud music, shaving cream fights, silly string, flower petals, confetti, water balloons, water guns (ok on field, just not in playground area), tacks/pins/nails/screws/etc for decorations, fog machines, weapons or fireworks.